Hello! I’m Myrelle (my-rel).
They say that you never end up in the same career as your major. After majoring in Fashion design, I ended up in Graphic design. I’m not sure if they are right or half right based on this.
At my first job after college, I found myself working for a home decor company, where I was adding graphics to products. It was thrilling seeing my designs go out into the world because I felt as though people were gaining joy from my creations.
I left that job, went back to school, and have had other design jobs since. While my work designing has been creative, I continually found that I had energy left over at the end of the day that I wanted to use to do something brave and bold. That’s when I decided to start this website.
I love writing about what I’ve learned and documenting where my life has been the past few years and sharing with other people. But what I enjoy most is getting emails from other people saying that they enjoyed reading my posts!
In this website you’ll read about productivity, personal development and lifestyle. As I will evolve, this website will evolve with me and I hope you’ll go on this journey with me ♥️
Here are 10 other things to get know about me:
- I love olive oil cake! Sounds boring, but it’s so good!
- I love to learn and sometimes I get obsessive about things I learn.
- Self-care is a must for me. One of my favorite self-care is having some alone time and getting a facial.
- I love watching Alice in Wonderland (2010) movie.
- I mostly wear neutral colors but I love yellow.
- I love the smell of crayons; it reminds me of my childhood.
- I love traveling especially with my husband.
- The one thing I have to have in my handbag is wet wipes.
- A morning routine is a must for me.
- I’ve been a vegetarian since 2002.
To get in touch with me, please email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!